Playing Favorites Ramones Are Dead

Guest Admin
This sounds interesting: from Virgil's last mailout:

"Coming Soon:

LaGrecia "On Parallels", Ninja Gun "Restless Rubes", O Pioneers!!!/Papermoons split 7", The Playing Favorites "The Ramones Are Dead" dbl 7",

Can't wait to hear that.....

I am just waiting on the artwork from the guys. But it is a double 7" with a new song and a bunch of alternate and acoustic recordings of songs from the album.

I am just waiting on the artwork from the guys. But it is a double 7" with a new song and a bunch of alternate and acoustic recordings of songs from the album.

Amazing! I can't get enough of "I Remember...". To tell you the truth, I was a little worried that we wouldn't get any more releases from them.

Guest Admin

Amazing! I can't get enough of "I Remember...". To tell you the truth, I was a little worried that we wouldn't get any more releases from them.

we are doing an under the influence split 7" with Limbeck, too, but who knows after that.

Guest Admin

timeline is whenever I get art, we are doing the double 7". Timeline for the split, not quite sure. Limbeck just recorded a song for the split (can't tell you yet what they covered, but I am stoked!).