FS AT COST for EU people: BTTF Trilogy, RAGC Trilogy, Perturbator Uncanny Clear Box Set

slinch

These are some of the recent things I shouldn't have spent money on, so I'm selling them go at cost. I had to pay import tax for both BTTF and RAGC, so that's why the prices don't really make sense for non-EU folks. I'll cover shipping on both of them so the total cost for the buyer will be pretty much exactly what you'd pay from the label.

Back to the Future Trilogy Box Set (still sealed) - 175€ ppd (picked it up in case I'd prefer it more than the separate releases, but I love how they turned out, so no need for the boxset)

Right Away, Great Captain! - Trilogy 4xLP Second Pressing #234/1000 (has a couple small corner dings) - 106€ ppd sold

Perturbator - The Uncanny Valley 3xLP Clear Vinyl Box Set /200 (still sealed) - 110€ ppd (got the clear and the splatter versions to see which one would turn out better, splatter won)

Edited by slinch

• 1 month later...