Restoring Motorola Console Unit SKR152

This afternoon I added a third turntable to my collection. This one is for my office, and is actually a Motorola Console unit.  The woodwork is spotless, outside of needing a new cleaning. There is a little TLC that is needed, though it is playing pretty well after unloading it. Luckily, thanks to a couple on Craigslist, I paid absolutely nothing for it.

The Unit is a Motorola Stereo High Fidelity Console with Build-In FM/AM Radio and FM Stereo, Model # SKR152.

There are eleven speakers in 3 separate speaker systems; one 15" woofer, six 5" and two 4" mid range, and two 3/12" tweeter speakers. The tri-amp allows me to switch it from mono to stereo easily.  It also has the Vibrasonic System, providing a reverb like effect, though I keep this off.

It came with complete owners Manuel and wiring diagrams.

It certainly needs a new platter and stylus. I found a replacement, reproduced, stylus from turntableneedles.com. 

Needing Help Finding Replacement Parts.

I am looking for a replacement platter, and belt.  

Ebay at the moment isn't helpful. Can anyone tell me if there were similar units that I could order parts from that work?

I have two major questions and concerns that could use some expertise. 

1. The arm doesn't retract automatically. Is this normal for this unit?

2. Sometimes I have to spin the platter to get it going, is this a missing "juice spark" or the belt?

3. Help with the FM Radio, it says it's internal on this model, but I cannot get a station.

WP_20160711_14_21_29_Pro.jpg

WP_20160711_14_21_34_Pro.jpg

WP_20160711_14_40_48_Pro.jpg

image hosting over 5mb