PO Lower Class Brats - Primary Reinforcement Plus LP

loudpunk

Pre-orders of the Lower Class Brats - Primary Reinforcement Plus LP now available from Loud Punk Records

We are very proud to announce the release of the LOWER CLASS BRATS 'Primary Reinforcement Plus' LP! This record contains the first six 7 inches completely remastered by Enormous Door Mastering, with the master cut by the legendary George Horn! This release includes original redone cover art artwork by Bones DeLarge and colorist Craig Holloway, printed old style tip-on covers, full-color insert with detailed information on every release included, plus limited poster and a reproduction of the very first LCB sticker! And for your very lucky few, LIMITED OPAQUE YELLOW VINYL LIMITED TO 100 COPIES AND ONLY AVAILABLE DIRECT BY MAIL ORDER ONLY, no retail shops will get these. l! The packaging is completely mental!! Released in co-operation with our friends at Orphan Records Group

COLOR VINYL COPIES ARE LIMIT 1 PER PERSON, NO EXCEPTIONS!

due to a slight manufacturing delay pictures of our color vinyl is unavailable at this time

****All PRE-ORDERS THROUGH LOUD PUNK ARE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED FOR A DRAWING FOR A FREE TEST PRESSING OF THIS LP******

RELEASE DATE: October 11

http://noiseannoys.storenvy.com/products/17800370-lower-class-brats-primary-reinforcement-plus-lp

thanks for the orders

i just noticed the fee a few days ago as i dont get a ton of traffic to my web store besides new release time, i sell much more stuff via discogs.  I am pretty unhappy about that myself and I am looking into switching my store platform.  i just have to choose wisely as its no simple task moving close to 500 items into  a new web store

Edited by loudpunk