5 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

I recommend getting the Serart - Facing the Plastic 12". It has a remix by Mindless Self Indulgence that is stellar. Shouldn't be too tough to track down.
https://www.discogs.com/Serart-Narina-Facing-The-Plastic/release/204119

Yes! this is one that I have in my wantlist, but now I'm focused in others a little bit more rare.

Thanks anyway!

Edited by S.O.A.D.

2 hours ago, S.O.A.D. said:

Hi all!

A lot of time without enter here.

I upload this thread because I'm still looking for SOAD / SERJ / SOB items to buy or trade, do you have anything out there?

You can see my collection or part of it here:

https://www.instagram.com/soadcollector/

NICE collection! I have an autographed poster circa 98/99 from a Kerrang! magazine. I'll have to take a pic and share it with you. Can't find an image of the poster anywhere online. I had them sign it at an in store that I was helping work in Grand Rapids in 2000 and got it laminated afterward.

5 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

NICE collection! I have an autographed poster circa 98/99 from a Kerrang! magazine. I'll have to take a pic and share it with you. Can't find an image of the poster anywhere online. I had them sign it at an in store that I was helping work in Grand Rapids in 2000 and got it laminated afterward.

Cool!!! yes please, share with me, I love all kind of stuff of they! 🤘