Worthless United

At the very least there's:

V/a- Right to Assemble (w/ The Degenerics/Hednik Stew/Stormshadow/Fanshen/try.fail.try

Not sure if this was them before they added the United:

Worthless- The Revenge of Dr. Stanley 7"

Glad that people have heard of 'em, I always assumed people just knew them as "that band Ann Beretta stole a song from"

wow. weird. i feel so desired.

unfortunately certain members of the band went as far as to "hate" vinyl that our vinyl output was quite limited. One day when I become independently wealthy I will release the first 6 songs on "Which Side Are You On" as a 7inch as originally intended. All 3 Worthless United CD releases are still available at www.chunksaah.com as well as Right To Assemble Vol. 1 7" and Right To Assemble Vol. 2 LP. The Worthless (not to be confused with the band The Worthless) CD "Nice Night" is out of print and I have no copies. I still have a personal reserve of "Revenge of Dr. Stanley" and "Split" 7 inches. I'm sure they are not had to find on ebay or in 50 cent record bins but if someone is really looking for one just email me and maybe you have something I want and we could trade. The other band on the "Split" (featuring "Your Ass Is Grass and Worthless is the Lawnmower", the song made famous by a band from Richmond) was S.O.V. which became Straight To Hell (not the better know band of the same name) and then Let It Burn and now those little peckers play in the Bouncing Souls and the Loved Ones so you might have to look in the dollar bin for that one now.

And if you were into Worthless United might I suggest checking out another former band I did with the W.U. drummer called rock,star. Our only vinyl output is on the Right To Assemble Vol. 2 but our fine CD "Inamorato" is available at www.chunksaah.com and/or check it out at myspace.com/rockstar or www.rockcommastar.com

Guest pelican2112

It was awesome seein you guys play that one-off show at Asbury Lanes last May opening for The Draft! You guys rocked!