PO: Depeche Mode - Speak & Spell, The 12" Singles and A Broken Frame

Up at BullMoose:

http://www.bullmoose.com/search?q=depechemode&upc=603497864836,603497864843

All of Depeche Mode's singles to be re-released on 12" vinyl.

Depeche Mode 12" singles collector's edition box set series launching with release of Speak & Spell | The 12" Singles and A Broken Frame | The 12" Singles on August 31, 2018.

Each box set in the series will contain the singles from each Depeche Mode album on audiophile-quality 12" vinyl, with audio remastered from the original tapes and cut at the legendary Abbey Road Studios. The artwork for the exterior of each of the new box sets draws on street art iconography inspired by the original releases, while the vinyl sleeves themselves feature the original vinyl single artwork.

Speak & Spell | The 12" Singles contains a facsimile reproduction of the rare FlexiPop flexi-disc "Sometimes I Wish I Was Dead" & "King of the Flies" (the Fad Gadget track as on the original release); Dreaming Of Me 12": "Dreaming of Me" b/w "Ice Machine"; New Life 12": "New Life (Remix)" b/w "Shout! (Rio Mix)"; Just Can't Get Enough 12": "Just Can't Get Enough (Schizo Mix)" b/w "Any Second Now (Altered)"; original single poster reproduction; download card.

A Broken Frame | The 12" Singles contains See You 12": "See You (Extended Version)" b/w "Now, This Is Fun (Extended Version)"; The Meaning Of Love 12": "The Meaning Of Love (Fairly Odd Mix)" b/w "Oberkorn (It's A Small Town) (Development Mix)"; Leave In Silence 12": "Leave In Silence (Longer)" b/w "Further Excerpts From: My Secret Garden" and "Leave In Silence (Quieter)"; original single poster reproduction; download card.

The Depeche Mode 12" Singles Series will continue over the coming years, with plans to release boxes containing the singles from each of the band's albums in similar deluxe audiophile-grade collector's editions.

Cytw0lC.jpg?1

lNWmBSn.jpg?1

Edited by s_alvanip

• 2 weeks later...