PO: Spookey Ruben - Modes of Transportation Vol.s 1 & 3

20 years after it's first release, and probably 4 years since Spookey did crowdfunding to get it pressed, Modes of Transportation vol. 1 is finally getting released on vinyl in its 20th anniversary edition form.

614235.jpg

Available for the first time ever on vinyl. Rare vinyl pressing of this terrific first Spookey Ruben album. Campaign funded and previously only available as part of the *Mega Modes Mania* on Indiegogo, we managed to get some copies exclusively from the label and are very excited about it. The LP features all regular album tracks plus three bonus tracks. His hit "These Days Are Old" became the theme song of the German Television show "Zimmer Frei" and a show in Japan. "Running Away", "Wendy McDonald" and "It's Not What You Do It's You" are indie classics. Don't miss out on this rare vinyl gem and check Modes III, the newest album by Spookey, also for the first time on vinyl and very limited..

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/spookey-ruben-modes-of-transportation-volume-1-20th-anniversary-edition-614235?p=p8SKtn

Also Modes III is available for preorder as well.

614237.jpg

Rare vinyl pressing of the newest Spookey Ruben album. Featuring Geneva Jacuzi and Esthero, mastered by Daddy Kev. Includes the should-be hits "Mr. Everywhere" and "Headlock" as well as "When Your Heart Says Yes (Don't Ever Let It Go) featuring Geneva Jacuzi. Don't miss out on this.

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/spookey-ruben-modes-iii-614237?p=p8SKtn

So far only available on hhv.de. Shipping is pretty brutal but this may be the only time it is available, I've been waiting for 20 years so I went for it. Release date is tomorrow supposedly, no other info on pressing amounts or anything else that I could see. if it goes up on his bandcamp I'll update with links.