Remastered Records (Pink Lincolns Content)

I'm not usually one for "remastered" records, they usually sound pretty much the same on my lower-mid level set up but this new version of Back From the Pink Room sounds fucking amazing. I've been listening to and collecting Pink Lincolns records for years and I have all the original pressings of this record but this blows them out of the water. If you already have this record and were on the fence about picking up the new pressing, DO IT! For those of you who have never listened to the Pink Lincolns before and are wondering what all the hubbub is about, this is THE place to start. If anyone ever asked me to describe what punk sounds like, this record would be at the top of the stack. I'll be expecting my check from Jailhouse Records and Chris Barrows any day now.

Thaks Zakk, that is really good to hear! We deffinitely appreciate the compliment.

Me and Jim are audio dorks, so we try to make sure that any vinyl re-issues or new releases, are done, or were done, in analog format for vinyl, and not digitally recorded, or mixed.

The last 3 records all came from the original tapes, we were lucky to get em.

I posted in another thread that Ups, sent our records in late, because of a flood in IL, we got ours on Monday and they all left tuesday and wednessday, NerdAlert and VC got theirs dropshipped and since they live right near the place, or at least on the same coast, they got theirs about 6 days before me :(

If you ordered from us, you should get them early next week, or for closer people on Sat or Monday.

And the Pop Culture records are in route as well, we will be shipping pre-orders in 12 days :)

I, very embarrassingly, had to explain to Dave that this record was my first exposure to the Lincolns. And I mean this reissue, I had never even heard the original.

But after Side A, I knew this record had caught me and it had me thinking, 'why the fuck didn't someone pass this my way in high school?' Awesome, awesome record!

I, very embarrassingly, had to explain to Dave that this record was my first exposure to the Lincolns. And I mean this reissue, I had never even heard the original.

But after Side A, I knew this record had caught me and it had me thinking, 'why the fuck didn't someone pass this my way in high school?' Awesome, awesome record!

Welcome to the club. I got hooked on the Lincolns when I heard their song on the Punk USA comp. years ago...then tracked down everything. Like Zak said, the are pretty much the definition of punk rock. I was always surprised they didn't get a lot of the attention they deserved. All the better for us, I guess, because that makes us all part of an exclusive little club.

I'm stoked that Dave is bringing these killer records back to life and turning some new people onto this band.