Want: HWM - A Flight And A Crash

machiel

I'm trying to get more colors of this record:

This is what I HAVE:

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 1st press - blue vinyl - out of 600

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 1st press - red vinyl - out of 600

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 1st press - white vinyl - out of 1822

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 8th press - dark purple vinyl - out of 220

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 9th press - bright green vinyl - out of 112

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 10th press - yellow vinyl - out of 215

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 11th press - mix gray vinyl - out of 420

This is what I WANT:

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - TEST PRESS

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 2nd press - orange vinyl - out of 550

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 3rd press - pink vinyl - out of 330

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 3rd press - red/green split vinyl - out of 330

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 4th press - blue/green vinyl - out of 330

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 5th press - translucent green vinyl - out of 330

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 6th press - gray vinyl - out of 86

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 7th press - clear blue vinyl - out of 109

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 10th press - pink vinyl - out of 2

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 10th press - orange with pink centre vinyl - out of 1

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 11th press - swirly white vinyl - out of 4

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 11th press - pink vinyl - out of 6

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 11th press - green mix vinyl - out of 24

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 11th press - blue mix vinyl - out of 33

Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 11th press - purple mix vinyl - out of 37

I have this one twice so I can trade that; Hot Water Music - A Flight And A Crash LP - 1st press - white vinyl - out of 1822

Or we can trade something else or I'll pay you for it.

Pm me if you got something for me!

Thanks!