WANTED: Dirt cheap 7"s (and maybe CDs too)

I had great success with my cheap 7" thread a few months ago, loading up on 7"s to give out free to customers at our store, but with our STD exclusive, we are running dry on freebies, so I'm on the prowl again.

Don't care who the bands are, pressing info, blah blah blah. Just need a ton and cheap. Also, if anyone has any CDs or stickers they'd like to throw in as well, I'd be interested in that too. It can even be of your band and you'd just like some extra promotion, shit, I don't care. People love free shit and I want to oblige them. ;D

Let me know what you have and what you want for them. :)

Thanks!

I have a good few hundred odd box of mixed 7"s I'd like to get rid of cheap, but unfortunately I'm in the UK and, probably, the shipping cost alone would put you off, but........

what sort of stuff have you got salaho?

It's a real mix of Indie/Punk/Pop stuff, mostly UK releases, it's mostly one off records I gathered over the last 5 years or so and never got round to listening to or just didn't get into

I have a good few hundred odd box of mixed 7"s I'd like to get rid of cheap, but unfortunately I'm in the UK and, probably, the shipping cost alone would put you off, but........

Hmm. Any idea, even an estimate, on what shipping would be alone? :)

pm'd!

About to go read them now! :)

I got you man, just e mail me.

I also got a big package going out tommorow.

I say you put Penthouse magazines in free with all orders.

I can almost guarantee it would increase sales, especially with the 15-17 demographic!

I've been meaning to send you an email anyways, so I guess that works quite well! :)

And I like that Penthouse idea. But we'll need some Playguys too, for the ladies. Don't want to leave anyone out, ya know? ;)