New Thread: TBR, A3, OP!!!, BTMI!

pibbals

Unfortunately, I need more money than I thought I did. Don't want to have to sell some of these but things happen.

Alkaline Trio - Goddamnit, Red

I have the four pack and the grey with color of The Anchor/O Pioneers!!! Split. Make offers on any of them(I don't actually have the four pack in my house, as it hasn't shipped but once it arrives I'll send what copies you want out.)

Bomb The Music Industry - Album Minus Band, I have two blues and a yellow coming in. Make offers, if I sell you one, I'll send it when it gets here.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium 4LP

Teenage Bottlerocket - Warning Device

may be willing to sell Screeching Wesel - Boogada on grey.

Make offers on any of them. I need more money for school than I thought I did. Sucks that some of this has to go, hahaha

No, I'm shipping them to whoever buys them when I get them.

My two spares are gone now. The one I'm keeping for myself may be up for grabs, I'm not feeling the new album as much as Sink Or Swim(based on the leak, at least) so I might let that one go.

In short: I might let my copy go, as when I ordered it, I jumped on it thinking that there'd be an album exclusive track, and there wasn't, but if I'm to sell this one, I'd probably ask for more than the $20 that the other two have gone for.