and yet another reason i effing HATE brooklyn.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/10/arts/music/10knit.html?ref=music

it takes me an average of 3-4 hours to trek out to fucking williamsburg...then when i get there im surrounded by so much scene trash i want to vomit.

fucking a.

now my favorite club is moving out to the fucking middle of nowhere(as far as im concerned).

grrr.

/rant

Knitting Factory in Manhattan will trump it still, but I think another Knit Factor couldn't hurt!

OH WAIT!

Fuck that!

Sorta?

I don't know. I usually drive to Brooklyn with friends, but Manhattan was easier and the three floors was awesome!

Oh and the Bowery Ballrooom SSSSSSSUCKS how can they possibly be taking business from the awesome Knit Factory?!

Guest genericinsight
FUCK! i mean it will be closer to my house in queens, but goddamn i will not be looking forward to riding the g train to shows. THat fuckin train is useless!

You can take the L there too.

and fuck this. I happen to like the three rooms there :(

This is gonna suck, the Tap Bar and the Old Office are great spaces for smaller shows. FUCK.

FUCK! i mean it will be closer to my house in queens, but goddamn i will not be looking forward to riding the g train to shows. THat fuckin train is useless!

You can take the L there too.

and fuck this. I happen to like the three rooms there :(

This is gonna suck, the Tap Bar and the Old Office are great spaces for smaller shows. FUCK.

L = NO LIRR STATIONS.

I should just start shopping at American Apparel and drink Pabst and move to Brooklyn, I do enjoy going there, but I enjoyed the Knit where it was more.

So many good shows I've been to there. Catch 22 and the HSFH to about 30 people because RBF was playing the other side of town.

3 FOS/SID 3, ASOB reunion show, Ergs/Bomb/Lemuria, it sucks.

It's probably my favorite place to currently see a show.

Guest genericinsight

Paint It Black record release weekend for "Paradise". Maybe February/March 2005?

PIB and The Loved Ones in the Tap Bar. Upstairs in the main space, The Chariot and a bunch of other ridiculous bands.

Obviously, PIB take cheap shots at the upstairs show in typical PIB fashion. Yemin makes a bunch of comments about Christian hardcore being stupid.

Andy Nelson: Ha, I bet you're just saying that because you're secretly a Christian?

Yemin: I'm Jewish, motherfucker!

man so many great shows @ the knit:

mainspace: lucero/northstar, mainspace: saves the day acoustic/new amsterdams tap bar: sports im hungry cd release show, old office: city on film, old office: letters organize/blackout pact/cruiserweight (strange fucking show but amazing!), mainspace: motion city soundtrack/tsunami bomb/limbeck, old office: limbeck performing hi, everythings great in its entirety, mainspace: fall out boy secret show where pete jumped off the balcony and (if i remember) broke something, mainspace: dashboard confessional, mainspace: dillinger escape plan (3 days in a row!), tapbar: brandtson/melee, mainspace: say anything acoustic, mainspace: murder by death/hush sound, mainspace: dashboard/book signing (everybody hurts)...

god i could go on FOREVER! so many great shows and awesome memories