Want a couple records. Got?

derek123

72? Wow, that sucks dude. I guess it's coming down and that's not too bad at all. I had "You'd Prefer An Astronaut" too but it was messed up so I sent it back. The vinyl is super thin, but sounds amazing. I haven't looked recently, but there was atleast 1-2 of these a week on Ebay about a year ago. I'm sure you'll find one, but most people on message boards would probably be demanding too much (myself included.) Even for a good amount, I'd probably kick myself for selling it.

Oh man, to get that on Green would be awesome. I e-mailed the guy who put out "Downward Is Heavenward" last year and he said he gave the remaining copies to Matt (singer/guitarist.) I found his studio site and e-mailed him, but I never got a reply. I wasn't expecting one, but it was worth the try. I asked about a repress and he said he never thought about it or something like that. I kinda forget, but he said it wasn't something in the works or anything like that.. It would make sense considering he/they would still be getting some money from it all instead of the people from Ebay.