Real Hyperrealist Update

2007-11-18

New releases. New mailorder.

Preorders for the BARONESS, BLACKTUSK and SKELETONWITCH LPs will go up in a matter of days. With a little luck, maybe even tonight. All preorders will be shipped from Savannah as soon as they arrive from the plant. All of these are in the works now and I expect the orders to ship in the first half of December. All Hyperrealist mailorder is now filled by Robotic Empire. You can buy from their webstore by visiting them directly - http://www.roboticempire.com - or by using the links on our releases page. Robotic is a well oiled machine and I'm extremely happy to be working with them. Everyone should get their orders much quicker than ever before. Thanks, Andy! In early '08 we will have the BARONESS EPs back in print, a repress of CIRCLE TAKES THE SQUARE "As The Roots Undo" LP and some more new releases. We are currently hammering out the details on a bunch of new records and updates will be posted as these projects become definite.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

I've been checking sporadically all night, but I have to get some sleep before school tomorrow, so hopefully they don't put this stuff up too late.

Guest nickman

"Robotic Empire will sell any copies of the LP not sold in preorders. All preorder copies will ship out of Savannah. We're finishing up the preorders page now and it will be up tomorrow night. "

"Robotic Empire will sell any copies of the LP not sold in preorders. All preorder copies will ship out of Savannah. We're finishing up the preorders page now and it will be up tomorrow night. "

tomorrow meaning today, monday?

thats what it seems like. however, im wondering where this info came from.