Real Hyperrealist Update

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HYPERREALIST posted this on November 20th, 2007 @ 7:24:52 pm

at least one shade of red vinyl. more on that later.

and from hyperrealists site: "All of these are in the works now and I expect the orders to ship in the first half of December."

Oh serious? I thought these weren't going out until next year. WOOOOOOO!!

beginning of december could mean next year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i saw this on deadformat.net

HYPERREALIST posted this on December 15th, 2007 @ 12:42:02 pm

an update...

several revisions have been made to the gatefold and i think its finally done. the lacquers for this are changing hands several times, flying back and forth from NY to CA, and the mastering process is really lengthy for this one. definitely will not be shipping before christmas, but i should have a more detailed update on monday or tuesday.

Guest nickman

from vlv

HYPERREALIST posted this on December 27th, 2007 @ 8:54:24 pm

I can't do anything about shipping outside of the US, so if they cost too much, wait for them to arrive in shops where you live. Simple as that. Or take advantage of how weak the US dollar is and get a good exchange rate and a better chance of color vinyl.

A lot of folks are complaining about the price of the Baroness "Red Album" 2xLP. I don't think 25.00 in the US is out of line. This record is costing as much as FOUR regular LPs to produce and will cost me around 3.00 to ship a copy. Sorry about the high price, but I assure you it will be worth it for anyone who is a fan of the band.

A ship date is still not yet certain. There has been several revisions made in the Baroness jacket art that are all sorted out now and one part missing from the BlackTusk LP, which should have arrived at the plant by now. All three will be underway once again when the pressing plants reopen after New Years. As soon as I know something I will post here and on the website, myspace, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's an update from another board

HYPERREALIST posted this on January 14th, 2008 @ 6:50:44 pm

Skeletonwitch LPs should be here in about a week. BlackTusk LPs are right behind them. Baroness...? still a "pain in the ass". So much prep work has gone into this that its taken forever to get into production. I won't have a definite ship date on this one still for another week probably.

No photos yet. I wish I had some because that would mean I had some records to ship.

I apologize again for these taking so long. Delays with art and the holidays really slowed this down. I can't say much else without sounding like I'm talking shit, which I'm not, so I'll just ask everyone to please be patient. It's all in the works (still...) and will ship asap.

Wow that pre-order went up way too early.

I appreciate all the updates they have given along the way, but I am becoming impatient.

I can only hope for those of us that ordered all 3 they will send out the first two as a thank you and not make us wait until the baroness is ready as I am not holding my breath for that anytime soon by the sounds of it.