Ebay is a piece of junk

FUCK. SAKE.

So, I was bidding on Mono-One Step More & You Die on vinyl and I bid £36, it then told me to link my paypal and ebay account (wtf, despite the fact that I have won items on ebay fine before), and by the time I got through all of that shit, the bid had ended, £10 under what I actually bid.

Shock fucking horror.

damn that sucks man, i'm pretty sure you can still get them on the TRL site tho

Oh hell no.

Yeah, another guy said you have to link the account once a month. *shrug*

But I have been using ebay for around 2 years but this has never happened.

I usually get fooled by not signing in. The other thing is that it says your username at the top the first time you go to the homepage whether you are logged in or not, fooling you into believing you are logged in when you bid with 13 seconds left...

Yeah, I had put it in my ebay watch list because I know they generally go for a really high amount and I thought it'd be fun to watch how high it went.. I got home from work one night and saw that it was ending in like, 30 minutes, and was only at about $20, so I threw in a bid for the hell of it and wound up getting it for $26 + $4 shipping. I couldn't believe it.

Yeah, I had put it in my ebay watch list because I know they generally go for a really high amount and I thought it'd be fun to watch how high it went.. I got home from work one night and saw that it was ending in like, 30 minutes, and was only at about $20, so I threw in a bid for the hell of it and wound up getting it for $26 + $4 shipping. I couldn't believe it.

Damn, I just looked for that. I need to remove "and you die" from my search strings for that in the future...

Nice score!

I have never seen a colored "Cloud", but I am alright with my black copy :)