Sound of Vinyl / SOV shipping delays?

I placed an order for a single item on 1/15 with SOV that is still "unfulfilled" as of today, 1/29. I then placed another order for a different item on 1/21, which is also still "unfulfilled". I reached out to customer support a few days, but haven't gotten a reply yet.
These are in-stock items, by the way, not pre-orders, and I do have order confirmations.
Just wondering if anybody else has ordered from SOV over the past couple of weeks and are experiencing the same shipping delay.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote a second time and got: "Due to a heavy backup in shipping at our warehouse your order has been delayed. It will be shipped out ASAP. The ETA our warehouse is giving us is Monday 2/7 by EOD, at the latest —but it should be sooner than that!"
But as of today, 2/10, still not shipped.
I spoke to another person on another board that got the same response as me regarding their 1/10 order that also hasn't shipped.
So seems like all orders are delayed and they are just really backed up in their shipping dept, by at least 1 month.
I got a nice price on my item, so don't want to cancel, so I guess will just wait it out.