FS: Bunch of metal, hardcore, punk and adjacent stuff: Archspire, Thrice, Cattle Decapitation, Daughters, Norma Jean, Undeath, Vein, TBS, Spiritbox, Heathen Hand, Wax Vessel, Polyphia, Mars Volta, NOFX, August Burns Red, Acacia Strain, #12, ETID, FoT,

phillybhatesme

Update: Need to get stuff off my shelves and $$$ back into my bank account for an upcoming move. I'm going through my collection and will be adding things for sale to my discogs page. Some prices are high because of the emotional value for me, some prices are high cause idk what to price something at, and some are high cause I need the money. With that being said, I don't expect to sell Avenged Sevenfold for 80 bucks and I'm not expecting to sell someone on this site Otherness for 140. I'm very reasonable, especially on the newer releases - TBS, Undeath, Avenged Sevenfold, etc. Shoot me a message and we'll figure something out if you're interested in something; if you're reasonable in your desires, I'm reasonable in my negotiations. 

Unless it's sealed, records come with an anti-static sleeve and a dual-pocket protective sleeve from Vinyl Storage Solutions

Discogs page - phillyb hates records!

More importantly, check the spreadsheet here - Records For Sale

Edited by phillybhatesme

• phillybhatesme changed the title to FS: Bunch of metal, hardcore, punk and adjacent stuff: Archspire, Thrice, Cattle Decapitation, Daughters, Norma Jean, Undeath, Vein, TBS, Spiritbox, Heathen Hand, Wax Vessel, Polyphia, Mars Volta, NOFX, August Burns Red, Acacia Strain, #12, ETID, FoT,