PO - GET STOKED VOL 3 (FINAL VOLUME) - New 7ins Seagulls, Dead Format, Plastic Flamingos, and Custody ***NOW STREAMING, LAST DAY TO ORDER 6/16!! ***

Heyo everyone! Long time no post....

***EDIT: NOW STREAMING SEAGULLS GET STOKED ON SPOTIFY. THE LAST DAY TO ORDER THIS LATHE CUT IS TODAY 06/16 ***

Seagulls, Dead Format, Plastic Flamingos, and Custody all have new 7in records on the way. This is the last of the Get Stoked series from Say-10. These are lathe cuts and will be made to order. Basically, if you don't preorder the records, you may not get your hands on one ever. Preorders end 06-16-2023. Follow the link to pre-order. 

Get Stoked Vol 3 – Custody, Dead Format, Plastic Flamingos, & Seagulls **PREORDER** | SAY-10 Records & Skateboards

My band, Seagulls, covered a Riot Before song along with three originals. I know there are some old heads here who loved Riot Before back in the day, and I think we did them justice.  We will have a full length up for preorder soon as well and this record will give you a taste of what to expect (middle aged punks still spitting bile with a smile!).

Please buy it! We got dogs and cats to feed and an insatiable lust for expensive out of production New Balance shoes and need all your hard-earned cheese! Thanks VC!

Edited by motorbike

7 hours ago, motorbike said:

It always bugged me they didn't really get the hype all the other org core bands got. 

Agreed. Rebellion is a top tier album from that era for me. Those guys all seemed to disappear when the band split. I was always hoping the vocalist would turn up in another band, but I never saw it.

• motorbike changed the title to PO - GET STOKED VOL 3 (FINAL VOLUME) - New 7ins Seagulls, Dead Format, Plastic Flamingos, and Custody ***NOW STREAMING, LAST DAY TO ORDER 6/16!! ***