FS/FT: TDWP, My Epic, Times Of Grace, The Undertaking!, Tigerwine, Dark Nights: Death Metal

Cleaning out the collection. Looking for around median Discogs prices, links included if you want to buy there.

OR message and buy directly from me on here and knock off 10% (price below is the updated total, PayPal goods and services fee not included)

Might be down to trade... check my signature, my Discogs wantlist isn't up to date.

The Devil Wears Prada - "Color Decay" Time variant, #500 - $36PPD

The Devil Wears Prada - Color Decay: LP, Album, "Ti For Sale | Discogs

Gary Clark Jr/Junkie XL - "Come Together" RSD Black Friday 2017 - $9PPD

Gary Clark Jr. And Junkie XL - Come Together: 12", RSD, Single For Sale | Discogs

My Epic - "I Am Undone", Cloudy Clear, #300 - $36PPD

My Epic - I Am Undone: 2xLP, Ltd, Clo For Sale | Discogs

Tigerwine - "Die With Your Tongue Out", Solid Red variant, #400 - $18PPD

Tigerwine - Die With Your Tongue Out: LP, Album, Red For Sale | Discogs

Times Of Grace - "Songs Of Loss And Separation" #1500 - $36PPD

Times Of Grace - Songs Of Loss And Separation: 2xLP, Album, Etch, Ltd, Whi For Sale | Discogs

The Undertaking! - "Funeral Psalms", Corvus variant, #500 - $18PPD

The Undertaking! - Funeral Psalms: LP, Ltd, Cor For Sale | Discogs

Various Artists - "Dark Nights: Death Metal" soundtrack, Lorna Vista webstore exclusive, #1343/2000 - $36PPD

Various - Dark Nights: Death Metal Soundtrack: Comp, Ltd, Num + LP, Pur + LP, Blu For Sale | Discogs

Edited by No This Is Patrick

• No This Is Patrick changed the title to FS: TDWP, Star Fox 64, Times Of Grace, The Undertaking!, The Lulls In Traffic

• No This Is Patrick changed the title to FS: TDWP, Star Fox 64, Times Of Grace, The Undertaking!, The Lulls In Traffic, Tigerwine, James Newton Howard, Dark Nights: Death Metal
  • No This Is Patrick changed the title to FS: TDWP, Star Fox 64, Times Of Grace, The Undertaking!, Tigerwine, Dark Nights: Death Metal
  • No This Is Patrick changed the title to FS/FT: TDWP, My Epic, Times Of Grace, The Undertaking!, Tigerwine, Dark Nights: Death Metal