Zozobra - Harmonic Tremors Pics

cj

They're all "test presses".

thats what i figured

I bet you got it from ebay, didn't you? People will list tour-only pressings as a test press to try and get people to bod hard, even though they're all from the same pressing. Some labels (HH and Magic Bullet, especially) will do limited runs like this for bands to sell on tour, and they're ordered like a test pressing, just at a higher quantity.

Wait....I got the idea that they were all test pressings from ebay, or I bought mine on ebay?

I'm aware that bands do this, I have a few other records like that. Whenever I see a release with blank labels like that I just assume that they are all "test presses"

No, I meant that I bet you got your copy from ebay because I remember seeing one of the Zozobra LPs on there recently, listed as a test pressing.

oh wow I guess that was really obvious.

What's the deal with people selling "test pressing" of records but there a few hundred test presses. There's an ebay store that sells "test presses" of The Explosions-Black Tape. they have it listed to 300 and I've never seen a normal version anywhere else.

Guest nickman
It's because these "tour only pressings" are ordered like a test pressing, but with a larger quantity. Same with the Zozobra LP, the Doomriders "Black Thunder" tour LP, and both Daughters LPs.