7" FOR FANS OF: KID DYNAMITE, AMERICAN NIGHTMARE

Last Lights | self-titled 7"/ digital EP -- OUT NOW!

[image]

I am proud to announce the newest release on Mightier Than Sword Records: Last Lights "self-titled" 7" / digital EP. Hailing from Worcester, MA, Last Lights create intense and emotional punk/hardcore similar to the likes of Kid Dynamite, American Nightmare and The Suicide File. As the band's first proper release, the EP features five tracks, including four previously un-released and one off their Fall 2007 demo.

Go to myspace.com/lastlights to stream three tracks from the EP: "No Future (The Children's Crusade)," "U.S. Out Of New England" and "Everybody's Working For The Weak End"

The 7" is now available for purchase through the MTS Webstore @ mtsrecords.com [digital download of the EP is included with the 7" purchase], in three [03] color pressings:

- solid pink [ltd. 60]

- translucent red [ltd. 110]

- solid white [ltd. 160]

Digital download of the EP is also now available through all major digital download outlets

Thanks to everyone who ordered the 7" -- seriously, I appreciate it so much!

I just got back from the record release show in Worcester, which was super awesome -- EPIC for sure. Tons of kids going crazy and having fun. Thanks so much to anyone who made it out.

Last Lights are playing ABC No Rio this Saturday (early show) in NYC, and I will be there. Anybody near the city should come out -- would be rad to meet fellow board members! The band will have the 7" for sale and (if printing goes well tonight) a limited edition tour poster. Should be rad...see you there!

any record release copies left over?

sorry, there were only 40 to start with and they sold out pretty quickly.

I do have some posters I made last night for the bands two-week tour...I may be able to save some for people who can't make it out to the shows. Just e-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested. But I have to know pretty quickly

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, we are totally sold out of the 7" [thank you!] -- you can still pick up a copy of the white pressing from

- Vinyl Collective: http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/mts005-7?&caSKU=mts005-7&caTitle=LAST%20LIGHTS%20%22S/T%22%207%22

- Interpunk: http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=9644& [only 3 left!]

A re-pressing will be out in December some time, and the band should be hitting the road around that time as well. More info to come!