Descendents stuff on ebay

Myspace bulletin:

we're selling some records we found, like a food not bombs 7", various Descendents and ALL colored and/or picture vinyl, promo 7"s, test pressings, etc. along with some studio gear, guitar amps and cabinets (one that we used on the new Rise Against and tons of other records at the studio.

check it out:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdescendentsall

we also have piles of great, but less rare stuff on our site here: http://www. oandorecords. com/merch

Thought some people would be interested

I would love that copy of Everything Sucks but I know there is no way in hell I'll win that.

Yea I want that too. Ive never really tried to get a copy. What does that usually go for on ebay?

anywhere in the $50-75 range is where the last handful have gone. If epitaph would just get off their asses and repress this a TON of people would be stoked. even if it was just a repress of like 500. They already have the plates made obviously... and stand to make some quick cash off of it.

Yea I want that too. Ive never really tried to get a copy. What does that usually go for on ebay?

anywhere in the $50-75 range is where the last handful have gone. If epitaph would just get off their asses and repress this a TON of people would be stoked. even if it was just a repress of like 500. They already have the plates made obviously... and stand to make some quick cash off of it.

Yea EPITAPH....what the fuck?!?!?! assholes! hahaha