Broadways' Broken Van LP

Sorry if this a dumb/newbie question, but here goes:

I came across this page (http://www.vinylcollective.com/2008/08/11/po-the-broadways-broken-van-lp-green-vinyl/) for the Broken Van preorder, and though I realize I'm a few days late to the proverbial party, when I try to click on the link to go to the album it just takes me to the main store. And it doesn't show up in searches at all. So am I to assume that's Vinyl Collective's stock of it is gone?

I know I can still order it from Asian Man, by their outside-of-US shipping is insanely expensive for small orders (it's my only criticism of Asian Man, in fact) so I was hoping to get it here.

I know I can still order it from Asian Man, by their outside-of-US shipping is insanely expensive for small orders (it's my only criticism of Asian Man, in fact) so I was hoping to get it here.

I ordered the Lawrence Arms 2xLP from Asian Man and shipping was only $8 airmail to Germany. That´s pretty cheap in my opinion and it was even less than the actual postage from the post stamp ($12.75)

Sorry if this a dumb/newbie question, but here goes:

I came across this page (http://www.vinylcollective.com/2008/08/11/po-the-broadways-broken-van-lp-green-vinyl/) for the Broken Van preorder, and though I realize I'm a few days late to the proverbial party, when I try to click on the link to go to the album it just takes me to the main store. And it doesn't show up in searches at all. So am I to assume that's Vinyl Collective's stock of it is gone?

Asian Man shipping to overseas is actually cheaper than VC.