Gameface LP/7" & other Dr. Strange Records = $1

Was looking for fill out my Gameface collection and checked Dr. Strange (which I haven't done in some time). Turns out they have lots of cool stuff for $1 as well as some other decent records from a quater to $5.

Here's a link to the Dr. Strange items on there:

http://www.drstrange.com/display.php?label=Dr+Strange&start=0

yea just watch out what you place an order for, they are terrible about not only updating their website (most of that dollar stuff is gone) but getting the order correct in the first place. they owe me about $20 from a combination of ripping me off on shipping and not including items i was told were in stock when my order went through and not receiving them.

yea just watch out what you place an order for, they are terrible about not only updating their website (most of that dollar stuff is gone) but getting the order correct in the first place. they owe me about $20 from a combination of ripping me off on shipping and not including items i was told were in stock when my order went through and not receiving them.

Hopefully it works out for me, I ordered a number of copies of the Gameface LP to throw into trades & he emailed me to let me know it was good to go....hopefully that's true!

I ordered a bunch of the older Dr. Strange releases about a year or so ago and received everything I ordered but recently placed an order and stuff was left out and I was sent records I didn't ask for in place of stuff they didn't have in stock. Kinda lame but whatever... at least it wasn't that much money.