white pulling teeth : matyr immortal

i gave up for collecting this record since know the blue and the red one has gone.

this is second press but i don't know how many copies which they press.

let's get it....

10.50 usd at a 389

http://www.a389records.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=497

12.00 at deathwishinc

http://www.deathwishinc.com/estore/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=D&Product_Code=DW67v&Category_Code=PT

just picked this up last night from deathwish. a389's shipping prices are insane for priority and it wouldnt let me select media for some reason. i dunno. good call though. i was gonna post this today but you beat me to it. awesome record--one of the years best for sure.

your words make me sad which i'm too late for all colours and it's a main reason why i give up to collect this one....

:'(

just picked this up last night from deathwish. a389's shipping prices are insane for priority and it wouldnt let me select media for some reason. i dunno. good call though. i was gonna post this today but you beat me to it. awesome record--one of the years best for sure.

your words make me sad which i'm too late for all colours and it's a main reason why i give up to collect this one....

:'(

id still pick it up if i were you. its worth having i say.