Dashboard Confessional - Poison Trees on Green?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he did lie about this, it's not gonna be pretty. I kind of have a feeling he did. But that's probably just me.

yeah, i already took a screen shot of the description of the item. so if nothing else i can file a claim, return it, and if he wants to start something ill wave the screen shot with the /20 on it and the numbers that he sold. he wont win.

its sad that its getting to the point where we almost have to be prepared to get fucked over, what with the whole triple crown thing and the heavens thing, not forgetting the alkaline trio- remains release. its getting to the point where i dont really want to order from anyone besides Virgil.

by the way, i asked him if it was a 20 limited pressing, he replied saying that i was accusing him of being a liar and bullshitted his way around the question, so i sent him back a message saying this:

"Could you just clearly answer if this is in fact a pressing of 20 and only 20 of the "Forrest Green" for this Dashboard Confessional- Shade of Poison Trees release?"

Ill let you guys know what he says, this is ridiculous.

Interesting reply i got from him

i asked if he had all 20 pressed to try to get an answer

"Dear tehallurin,

yes there is 20+ but only 20 available for sale

we are the exclusive distributor of this release on vinyl, and we doing this cause people starting so much rumours, i have one kid emailing me telling me he knows for a fact there is only 5 in green? its like how do u know that, we made the record, its people like that that make records cost $50 ...20 for now maybe another 10 another color,

cheers"

"Dear tehallurin,

we are the exclusive distributor of this release on vinyl, and we doing this cause people starting so much rumours, i have one kid emailing me telling me he knows for a fact there is only 5 in green? its like how do u know that, we made the record, its people like that that make records cost $50 ...20 for now maybe another 10 another color,

cheers"

wow. im getting my refund tomorrow! :)

Guest falloutcollapse

"Dear tehallurin,

cheers"

FUCK THIS FUCKING COBRASIDE BULLSHIT! LEARN HOW TO SPELL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!