Dashboard Confessional - Poison Trees on Green?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse
virgil, whats the word on the pre-orders you took for this? i ordered the mustard and pumpkin and was just wondering if i should expect them soon or not. thanks

Speaking of Dashboard, I got in today the black vinyl and the mustard vinyl. I called the distributor and found out that I won’t get the pumpkin til Friday. If you ordered Mustard and/or black, your order will go out today. If you ordered the Pumpkin, your order won’t go out til Friday. Thanks.

If this were a month ago, I'd be all over this. But I've come to learn that just because something is limited doesn't mean I need to buy it. I think this is taming the addiction, no?

honestly this is awesome and id shake your hand if i could. i bet a lot of people ONLY bought this because its limited to 20 just to either resell it or to brag they have it. but in reality dont even like dashboard.

If this were a month ago, I'd be all over this. But I've come to learn that just because something is limited doesn't mean I need to buy it. I think this is taming the addiction, no?

honestly this is awesome and id shake your hand if i could. i bet a lot of people ONLY bought this because its limited to 20 just to either resell it or to brag they have it. but in reality dont even like dashboard.

I usually don't mind how limited a record is, i only buy records i like, records i'll listen to when i get them. But if can get a copy from it in a limited to 20 color ( a good looking color), i'll get it.

i don't want to make you guys angry but i got this from the seller, personally I'm happy:

"yes same thing with Saves the day

that is also exclusive to us

i will email u and also Thrice 4xlp set early february"

Huh, that's kind of annoying seeing as I've already spent 40 buck on saves the day.

i don't want to make you guys angry but i got this from the seller, personally I'm happy:

"yes same thing with Saves the day

that is also exclusive to us

i will email u and also Thrice 4xlp set early february"

Huh, that's kind of annoying seeing as I've already spent 40 buck on saves the day.

I warned you ;) but this the fact, i can't wait the thrice one, i hope i can get all of it, i wanted to on STD too, but Christmas is coming and I've already spent a lot....