Jewish girl apreesh

yes! jewish girls represent.

I'm a half-sie myself which is why I guess I have such a nice nose. But seriously, I still had to post to defend our honor against the attacks from the Irish girl lovers... although I've never considered being "Jewish" on the same level as being any nationality. Plus, who's to say there isn't an Irish person who is Jewish somewhere? Not impossible, but not very probable either.

I'm a half-sie myself which is why I guess I have such a nice nose. But seriously, I still had to post to defend our honor against the attacks from the Irish girl lovers... although I've never considered being "Jewish" on the same level as being any nationality. Plus, who's to say there isn't an Irish person who is Jewish somewhere? Not impossible, but not very probable either.

This girl that I used to work w/ is adopted, and was raised jewish....she is a STRICT jew and she's half irish I think.....you can definently tell, red hair, freckles....kinda crazy

my dads parents are full irish, my moms parents are full jewish

im an irish jew, explains why I binge daily on Manischewitz

oh and this thread is backed, ive dated mostly jewish girls, besides the fact they wont ever shut up, they are freaks in the sack and like to get drunk