Photos of O Pioneers!!!/The Anchor split 7"

Guest admin1338560633

Got some good news friends. We finally got in some of the O Pioneers/Anchor splits, but it wasn't the assholes at the USPS that brought them, it was a 2nd box sent from Triumph of Life. Thank goodness they used UPS this time around as it has been months sent they shipped the first box to us and we still do not have it. I would like to think that some day in the near future, the 150 7"s they sent will magically arrive, but at least Triumph of Life had enough extra copies to fulfil the orders. If you pre-ordered this, your records should have shipped yesterday. Sorry for the really long delay.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Ok, The last one is a picture of a different 7" we just put out. It is a local band called My Heart To Joy At The Same Tone (Myspace)

And The artist who did the artwork for the O Pioneers/Anchor split is our friend Andy. He does amazing stuff but there is no way he has any connection to D4

Thanks to everybody who bought one. We were so lucky to get to work with such great bands for one of our first releases.