How Much To Press a record? (million dead content)

I desperately want to see the uk band million dead's (check them out they were fucking amazing) records pressed and was just wondering how much it would take to get it done (bootleg or legit). Seeing as there's pretty much no chance of their old label ever pressing it I thought i'd enquire myself.....

I'm unaware of the pricing in the UK to be honest. You might be able to get a good deal since you have a strong UK pound. I wouldn't think it would cost less than 3000 but that's the price you would pay in the US with dollars. No idea how that translates in the UK with your strong currency. That 3000 price was what I was getting as an estimate when I thought the End of the Ring Wars was a single LP. So that's on 1000 pieces of colored vinyl with jackets.

1500 pounds or dollars? a song to ruin would be first and i was onyl thinking of a run of 500 and no crazy packaging, just the regular art on a simple jacket. I'm not over bothered about coloured wax either if black would be cheaper. Also, would i have to deal with the label to sort the rights and fork out £££ to them because i assumed that would be part of the deal.

1500 pounds or dollars? a song to ruin would be first and i was onyl thinking of a run of 500 and no crazy packaging, just the regular art on a simple jacket. I'm not over bothered about coloured wax either if black would be cheaper. Also, would i have to deal with the label to sort the rights and fork out £££ to them because i assumed that would be part of the deal.

Like I said 1000 with jackets in shrink on color was about 3200 if I remember correctly. That's in dollars.

I was saying $1500. Yeah you'd have to talk to Xtra Mile(if they own the rights). One thing to think of is that color vinyl sells better than black.