your setup

I have a Dreamcast but need new games for it. Suggestions?

you can actually download any dreamcast game without modding the system. Some games require a boot disk which can also be downloaded.

The above is good for obtains backups of games that you purchased 8-)

Ooh, where can I go to get these?

Seven seasons of Gilmore Girls? Jesus Christ.

Edit - I have that same Family Guy DVD box set. Which is odd, since I haven't seen much of the show. Wish I had the time.

[image]

Those belong to my wife though I think the girls in the show are cute. :)

If you ever do watch the Family Guy set, start from the last season in the set and move backwards, far more enjoyable than wading through the kinda funny first season.

holy fucking anime man! i love the stuff, but can't afford the $30 per dvd or $150 per boxset. i'm impressed by your collection. i have about 150 gigs of it, but that's on my pc subbed. i only have about 20 actual anime dvds.

I checke dout the pic...you have 2 things I NEED.

Earthboud. Mine was lent to a friend and i never saw it again.

and MR FUCKING SATURN! where did you get that???

Ah yes, my Earthbound stuff. :) I paid a guy to play the UFO catcher machine in Japan when Mother 3 game out and win me a Mr. Saturn a couple years back, cost me $40 shipped after I tipped him $15 for his time. They now go for $100+ on eBay. He is the fucking best! :)

Those belong to my wife though I think the girls in the show are cute. :)

If you ever do watch the Family Guy set, start from the last season in the set and move backwards, far more enjoyable than wading through the kinda funny first season.

holy fucking anime man! i love the stuff, but can't afford the $30 per dvd or $150 per boxset. i'm impressed by your collection. i have about 150 gigs of it, but that's on my pc subbed. i only have about 20 actual anime dvds.

I'd say about half of it came during RightStuf's super crazy sale where you can get 25 DVDs for $100, even if they have artboxes and special stuff. Shit is really expensive, I'm glad I'm not really into it anymore.

oh what did you think of witch hunter robin? did you watch it dubbed or subbed? i loved the fansubs, then whe it was on adult-swim i couldn't believe how much i hated the dub. totally ruined the series for me.

Love it! Really, really excellent series. And I have watched it both dubbed and subbed. I prefer the sub, as I generally always do, but I didn't think the dub was that bad, better than most I've heard.

But ya, love WHR. I just love the pacing and ambiance, sucks me in every time. :)