CUTE LEPERS LP TEST PRESS ON EBAY

thischarmingham

A message board is much less obvious than having ebay sitting on your screen.

My internet time is not "precious." I am in front of a computer all day, ebay just isn't the easiest site to use at work when you're right outside the CEO's office.

Anyway, congrats again, t34. Enjoy it.

Sorry about your internet to CEO ratio, I can understand that situation. That can definitely put a damper on your internet fun. I'll quit your case.

If you're looking for some revenge of sorts and you have most of the Terminal Boredom 7" press colors, perhaps you could take some of my money/records in trade? PM me with what you have and what you'd want in cash or trade. If you're up, that is.

Where oh where have the test presses gone to

3 are with the Cute Lepers

2 went to 1st press pre-order winners. 1 is in Japan the other is in Seattle

1 just got won by Ty here

1 went to a local guy

and the rest are with me.

As for the future of Cute Lepers colored vinyl. I think this is probably it. I have to talk it over with them but I feel like we've had a good run of nice looking records and it might be time to switch over to black for awhile until some domestic place starts doing Glow in the Dark again.

Stay tuned for sunday when a Terminal Boredom 7" test press goes up. This will also conclude the test pressing sales for quite some time. I'm only putting these up to cover my fest costs. Almost $1000 already. Yowza!

As for the future of Cute Lepers colored vinyl. I think this is probably it. I have to talk it over with them but I feel like we've had a good run of nice looking records and it might be time to switch over to black for awhile until some domestic place starts doing Glow in the Dark again.

I wasn't really bitching, if you can keep making some coin off of suckers like me, why stop? I just never wanted to become one of those AM! type collectors and sometimes it makes me want to puke to realize that I have.

Ah I just got off the phone with dave. Here's the pressing details for this short run second press

204 dark green mix

93 purple

21 dark gray

12 redish purple mix

11 light green

200 pink (the interpunk exclusive)

Apparently there's 5 or so super rad crazy mixes that didn't fit in anywhere that he's got held aside for me. Exciting.

Ah I just got off the phone with dave. Here's the pressing details for this short run second press

204 dark green mix

93 purple

21 dark gray

12 redish purple mix

11 light green

Apparently there's 5 or so super rad crazy mixes that didn't fit in anywhere that he's got held aside for me. Exciting.

This record just jumped the shark. I'm out!

I wasn't really bitching, if you can keep making some coin off of suckers like me, why stop? I just never wanted to become one of those AM! type collectors and sometimes it makes me want to puke to realize that I have.

Yeah I have mixed feelings about going too nuts with the colors. I feel like you eventually burn people out and I don't want people to get to the point where trying to collect a certain record becomes oppressive and impossible.

204 dark green mix

93 purple

21 dark gray

12 redish purple mix

11 light green

This record just jumped the shark. I'm out!

See! My point proven!

Eh, hopefully in the long run this affords you the opportunity to expand your roster/talent level and be able to use that money towards pushing other, less well known acts and keep your ship afloat.

You just won the award for most reasonable response on a message board ever.

Stay tuned for sunday when a Terminal Boredom 7" test press goes up. This will also conclude the test pressing sales for quite some time. I'm only putting these up to cover my fest costs. Almost $1000 already. Yowza!

Yer killin' me. Guess I'll be watching eBay for another week. And possibly supporting your Fest trip.

Thanks for putting up the test press as well as the pressing info on the latest short press. Hopefully I'll score a nice selection of colors when you get around to divvying them up on shipping day...

And what's the deal with the Interpunk puke green thing? Just their wording for "Dark Green Mix"?