Mono - You Are There question

It's an awesome album. I bought a coloured one of a guy here for like $45 a while back. Maybe 3 months ago? That's only like £23 so not too bad.

There's been one for like $69 on Ebay as a BIN for aaages, but that's a bit pricey.

But yeah, it looks really beautiful, one of the best looking records I own.

I really want the coloured version of WCADRSFFATSS as well.

PS lol FATASS. :-)

you should hook up the new grails record a "damaged good" copy of you are there..hey its only $5!

DAMAGED GOODS SALE!!!

Every few months we collect all of the goods that have been returned to us from our distributor, declared as "damaged," and we sell them to you at less than half the price. The "damage" refers to the packaging, usually a bent corner or torn spine. In some cases they're simply unwrapped. The records are otherwise flawless and unplayed. Stores won't take them, but we thought you might want them. They are $5 EACH, and MUST be purchased with another regularly priced mail order item. In other words, you can't purchase only damaged records. Just Paypal us the additional $5 for each record you want, and we'll throw them in your other order. Here's what we've got, all in limited quantities:

TRR98 MONO You Are There 2xLP