EKSI EKSO's "I Am Your Bastard Wings" 2xLP

From the Mylene Sheath September newsletter:

The test presses for EKSI EKSO's "I Am Your Bastard Wings" 2xLP have been approved and are being pressed at the plant as we speak! They sound amazing and as you can see from the pictures of the test presses, they look amazing as well! The D-side etching came out great and we couldn't be happier. In addition to the etching, this album is also unique to the label in that it will be the first double LP that we've released that we haven't packaged in a gatefold jacket. Instead, we all decided on packaging the two LP's in their own full color, jacket stock inner sleeves, then sliding each of those into an upgraded, heavy, 5mm spine jacket. There will be 200 on a translucent orange/black swirl colored vinyl and 600 on white vinyl available for mailorder. In addition, the band will have copies on translucent red/translucent orange swirl available from them at shows. We are starting the preorders for this asap. Look for another email from us in about a week to let you know it's available for preorder =)

[image]

[image]

[image]