Drag the River shows?

Stoked for the Drag the River show here in Orlando on Halloween, but how are their shows?

Since I've never seen them, I was wondering what type of crowd shows up and stuff? I've never been to a show remotely like this. Are their primarily punks at their shows?

I wonder if the Orlando crowd will dance and stuff?

I do know that I love Will's Pub and I plan to get shit-faced!

Anybody else going?

I know here in Austin and ABQ i noticed everyone was of a older persuasion. around 28 and over. But that may not always be the case. Just in my experiences everyone was older, and no one stood out among anyone else. No cliche' punk rockers, but just average tshirt and blue jean wearing individuals. All holding beer of course.

I know here in Austin and ABQ i noticed everyone was of a older persuasion. around 28 and over. But that may not always be the case. Just in my experiences everyone was older, and no one stood out among anyone else. No cliche' punk rockers, but just average tshirt and blue jean wearing individuals. All holding beer of course.

Seconded. Except when I saw them, it was at a college bar, so people were a little younger.

But yeah, what he said.

Stoked for the Drag the River show here in Orlando on Halloween, but how are their shows?

Since I've never seen them, I was wondering what type of crowd shows up and stuff? I've never been to a show remotely like this. Are their primarily punks at their shows?

I wonder if the Orlando crowd will dance and stuff?

I do know that I love Will's Pub and I plan to get shit-faced!

Anybody else going?

Am I missing something? I thought they closed Will's Pub. Did they relocate?