Justin Townes Earle- "The Good Life" on vinyl

I love this album. Very classic sounding country and I think it is going to sound fantastic on vinyl. Don't sleep on this.

From Bloodshot's email:

***JUSTIN TOWNES EARLE ****

"THE GOOD LIFE" NOW AVAILABLE ON VINYL!!!!

Yes, that's right, hear this record the way it was MEANT to be heard, on a sweet LP. Limited edition of 1000. Order now and get the "Yuma" CD-EP for FREE!!

Listen to tracks, read all about it, or order:

http://www.bloodshotrecords.com/album/justintownesearle/351

Tuesday, September 16th in NEW YORK @ Highline Ballroom w/Kasey Chambers

Wednesday, September 17th in WASHINGTON DC @ Birchmere w/ Kasey Chambers

Wednesday, September 24th in BOSTON @ Berklee Performance Center w/ Old Crow Medicine Show

Thursday, September 25th in FALL RIVER MA @ Narrows Center

Saturday, September 27th in PHILADELPHIA @ JC Dobbs

With Justin Townes Earle’s pedigree come mixed blessings. As the son of legendary singer/songwriter Steve Earle, high expectations are the name of the game, and he’s shown that he is up to the task on The Good Life, crafting stark portraits and narrative tales with elements of blues, classic country and rock n’roll. A modern-day troubadour, Earle blends genres seamlessly, framing his songs in warm musical settings and creating tunes that could easily be mistaken for classics

The Good Life melds the qualities of a short story with the lyrical acuity of excellent songs, celebrating grand southern traditions and blowing a fresh breeze across the musical gardens and dive bars of Nashville.

"Whatever the style, Earle leans tall and heavy into the mike. You can almost smell the Dapper Dan in his hair and the sweat on his brow... it just might restore your faith in the future of Music Row." Chattanooga Times Free Press

saw him with lucero last month and dug what i heard. im not too familiar with his stuff but for anyone who saw him on the last lucero tour would you say the majority of what he played was from this album?

I saw him in late June (not the Lucero tour) but I would say he played almost the whole album, also one or two from the ep and like a couple of covers (one replacements, one Townes Van Zandt and, I don't remember the other.) The album is real good. I'd say if you enjoyed the live set you'll like the album.

the Lucero opener set was about 60% from the album and/or EP. If you liked ANY of his set order the LP.

Honestly, he and the record, are going to blow up and if nothing else it'll be good trade material.

im gonna give his stuff a listen again but chances are ill be ordering this soon. i've been getting more and more into this type of stuff as time goes on.