TP/PO: ONLY THUNDER "Lower Bounds" LP (2 colors)

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

ONLY THUNDER "Lower Bounds" LP black vinyl

ONLY THUNDER "Lower Bounds" LP orange/grey/black splatter vinyl

ONLY THUNDER "Lower Bounds" LP set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=bmp031-1

I am really excited to share with you the pre-order for Only Thunder's debut album, "Lower Bounds". This is a release that is really near to my heart. 2 members of Only Thunder (http://www.myspace.com/onlythethunderrock)work for Vinyl Collective, Justin and Andy. The rest of the guys have been good friends for years and years. All 5 members have been in so many great Denver bands, you cannot count them on one hand (Blackout Pact, Ghost Buffalo, Love Me Destroyer, Cost of LIving, Qualm, and more).

It has been interesting being a spectator and watching the guys get going. I was there to hear the rough mixes of the album. There again to hear the finaly and mastered mixes. We had many discussions on how they should release their album. Was around when Bermuda Mohawk expressed interest in releasing the album on vinyl. Saw the guys play with Hot Water Music on Sunday (check out this video I took

). And earlier this week, I was around to hear the test pressings for the album.

The album is great (think Able Baker Fox and Hot Water Music) and would not look out of place in the No Idea catalog. The packaging is going to be awesome. The members of the band are silk-screening their own LP jackets. They had CDs made of the album, and there are 2 colors of vinyl:

200 on Black

300 on Orange w/ grey and black splatter

Bermuda Mohawk has been so kind to donate a test pressing for a test pressing contest. We are expecting the vinyl around the beginning of October.

Please consider lending an ear. This record is great and you will be supporting the folks who package up your VC orders.