neurosis fans

Dude, Relapse is the WORST about picking vinyl colors. They should just press everything on 180 gram black and be done with it. Especially for the prices they charge.

yeah, relapse prices are definitely ridiculous. not too stoked on a lot of their vinyl releases, however the new dillinger on vinyl looks and sounds great on red wax.

The Relapse shop is now run by the guy that runs Level Plane. Their customer service is top shelf in my book and I would expect them to get you a new copy ASAP.

the dude from 29north is working for relapse now? lame. the 29north catalog was so great. maybe he took his overstock to the relapse store.

The Relapse shop is now run by the guy that runs Level Plane. Their customer service is top shelf in my book and I would expect them to get you a new copy ASAP.

the dude from 29north is working for relapse now? lame. the 29north catalog was so great. maybe he took his overstock to the relapse store.

He did. Everything that was in 29 North is now in the Relapse store.

I agree. The prices are high but customer service is great. They'll get you a new copy without a problem.

I'm hot and cold with the relapse vinyl. The new Pig Destroyer sounds great on vinyl, but the High on Fire DITC sounds like shit (thats probably just because they didn't do 2xlp with it).