anyone have an extra teal energy lp theyd sell?

chaz725

yea i saw the teal is still in the package pic, but idk if i want a energy shirt so i was hopin someone snagged an extra i could rock for like 16

16? you tried to sell me the CIS record the day after it came out for 55ppd

practice what you preach.

o im not a preacher, jus a dood makin a buck on being lucky enough to snag an extra copy to either trade or make a couple bucks on like most of us on here

I read in another thread you laughed at someone trying to sell their CIS on Ebay for 50 buy it now and made a comment similar to 'well that guy just lost money in listing fees'

yet you tried to charge me 55 ppd? haha

Luck or trying to take advantage of someone

Whatever i don't really care i just wanted someone else to read this who might of been thinking of helping you out, because you sure weren't interested in doing the same for someone else.

first of all, you agreed on that price and then flaked out on payment and never said a word to me til u decided to complain on here about me trying to buy an energy rec.....an energy rec

40+shipping...u happen to live on the other side of the world

ive sold people records on here for less than half of what they sell for on ebay while they were on ebay for those prices(baroness red and split for 80 while a copy of red is on ebay for 185 etc), if u have a problem with me then who cares, but im just gonna let u know that u are wasting ur time and calling out the wrong guy

well variants have gotten out of hand for sure, but i jus dont think its fair for some dude to call me out and make me look like a dick when he set the price for me to sell it to him, i was jus sayin "hell yea ill sell you it for 40+shipping"...who wouldnt

i feel like the guy stalks me, he knows what ive said weeks ago in different threads

thats all

ps im not a girl :)

first of all, you agreed on that price and then flaked out on payment and never said a word to me til u decided to complain on here about me trying to buy an energy rec.....an energy rec

40+shipping...u happen to live on the other side of the world

ive sold people records on here for less than half of what they sell for on ebay while they were on ebay for those prices(baroness red and split for 80 while a copy of red is on ebay for 185 etc), if u have a problem with me then who cares, but im just gonna let u know that u are wasting ur time and calling out the wrong guy

Im curious..when did a copy of the RED Album go for $185? I've never seen a red album sell for more than $85 tops. Unless you're basing your price on those over exaggerated prices that people try to sell for, but no one ever bids on.

aaah the never ending bitching.both records are worth paying more than retail for if someone wants it bad enough.

i picked up an extra teal for a friend who thought he couldnt make the preorder but he did so hit me up when they ship out and ill hook you up.

I could care less what people do with their records; trade them, sell them, whatever. I personally try to help people out whenever I can (recent examples include the Loved Ones tour 10" and I grabbed a four pack of the Johnny Cash tribute for someone, and actually took a two dollar hit on it for paypal fees. I could have easily turned around and made some extra money off of those records). Of course if someone wants a record bad enough they'll pay more for it. But these records JUST became available and should not be commanding high dollar yet.

they are probably just trying to get them before they go higher and what difference does it make when they come out a pressing of 200 that is sold out is always going to get more money than it costs new if its a week or a year after it was released. its still sold out so what does how long it has been out have to do with it?

im not trying to be a pain about about it im just saying i wanted the new energy lp and if had missed the peorder i know i woul dhave to pay extra to get the low press. thats true of anything that people collect, records or not. the bitch of supply and demand