fundraiser poster by duane hosein, ex-PTW

Guest kylewilliam

Guest kylewilliam

[image]

this poster is hand silk screened and there are only 50 of them, all hand numbered. The design was done by Duane "Jealousy" Hosein, the artist behind two of my previous records [the hatchet and the princess + tomorrow, we start new], and more famously known as the frontman for A Jealousy Issue as well as being the former vocalist of Poison the Well.

These posters are available for a sliding scale [meaning pay what you can] of $10 - $50, with all proceeds going towards the new imadethismistake van and replacing our stuff lost in the van accident. They will also come with a digital download of our record, it's okay.

TO GET A POSTER: send between $10 and $50 through paypal to [email protected] and put POSTER in the comments, they will be shipped as we get them in. They are being generously printed by Pedal Printing - www.pedalprinting.com.

thanks everyone!

Guest kylewilliam
that's actually pretty awesome... if they don't sell out in like a week or so, i'll see if i could grab one...

you should be alright in a week, ill keep people updated when they get down to the last 10-ish, but you should be okay =]

Guest kylewilliam
I love most of Duane Hosein's work, both visual and musical, but I just don't like this at all. Sucks, because i'd love to own a print of his.

thats unfortunate. i love duane's work, he has done two of my album covers, one about five years and one about two, and i have some of his art tattoo'd on my shins. he is such a great dude.

Guest kylewilliam
totally looks like something from nightmare before christmas (sorry if thats the theme or something I am ignant)

Definitely in for one

PM me if you have any questions, otherwise purchasing instructions are in the first posti nt he thread =]. thanks a lot.

just kidding!

Guest kylewilliam

hey drew, happily, we have yet to have a single person pay the actual $10 minimum, a few have been close, but no one has actually done just $10, which is great. we did the $10 - $50 sliding scale so peopel would feel comfortable giving what they can, we value the $10 donations just as much at the $50, and yes, one person has gone up to $50.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kylewilliam
okay finally ordered. i guess forgetting to do this was a blessing in disguise because of the mammoth press test pressing contest going up today haha.

well played sir, well played