Fueled By Ramen-Decaydance7"set(Paramore-Mispress?

zac

So I bought this a couple years ago for the Gym Class Heroes 7". It turns out this is a mispress of this set and the records are all switched up and the labels are wrong. I put on the GCH and was really confused at first but eventually got it all worked out.

Gym Class Heroes 7" is actually Paramore.

Paramore 7" is Cobra Starship

Cobra Starship is Gym Class Heroes.

The Academy Is and Cute Is What We Aim For are the only two labeled correctly.

I emailed Fueled By Ramen about it and they didn't give much of an answer except that it happened to some of them, so I honestly don't know how rare this is. This is Paramore pre-RIOT! by the way.

If no one on here is interested then this will go on ebay.

PM me if you are interested with a decent offer. I saw this sealed in an ebay store for $60 but I'm open to pretty much anything since this just sits in my room.

Picture will be up as soon as photobucket starts cooperating.

every one of them is misprinted.

and $60?

no fucking way.

but if it does sell, let me know

i'll hit up my local Hot Topic and pick up the 10 or so copies they have on clearance for $7

I don't know why FBR wouldn't have told me that instead of being really vague about it. I'm not saying I don't believe you guys I just remember emailing them after I got it and then I saw one in a ebay store so I figured I might as well sell it because it wasn't doing me any good. Thanks for the info.

The ebay store listing was probably fraziermart. There have been debates over whether or not the guy is a dick for way overvaluing his records hoping someone will bite, but his prices should not be considered fair or accurate.

Yeah it was that. I've noticed his prices seem high in the past but wasn't sure.