New/R: Jay Reatard,Fucked Up,Mogwai,Vampire Weeken

Guest admin1338560633

Got in some restocks and new titles from the likes of Fucked Up, Jay Reatard, Pixies, Mountain Goats, Cat Power, Jaguar Love, and more. I am a little pissed at Matador, they sent us only 2 Jay Reatard LPs when we ordered 20. The thing I don't understand about that label is that they are so concerned about manufacturing scarcity when it comes to all of this Jay Reatard vinyl and all it does is deny fans of jay's music from getting his records. It is obvious that there is a demand for Jay's album and I understand making the singles limited to create hype, but now you limit the album and force fans to pay ridiculous sums to purchase the record. Lame! Well we have 2 copies, get em if you are fast.

BRIGHTBLACK MORNING LIGHT "Motion To Rejoin" LP

CAT POWER "The Greatest" LP

FUCKED UP "Crooked Head" 7"

JAGUAR LOVE "S/T" 7"

JAY REATARD "Matador Singles '08" LP

Mogwai - Mr. Beast double LP

Pretty Girls Make Graves- New Romance LP

BE YOUR OWN PET "Get Damaged" 7"

DEVENDRA BANHART "Cripple Crow" dbl LP

EMILIANA TORRINI "Me And Armini" LP

MOUNTAIN GOATS "Get Lonely" LP

MOUNTAIN GOATS "Heretic Pride" LP

Pixies "Surfer Rosa" LP

RATATAT "Classics" LP

RATATAT "LP3" LP w/ mp3 download

RATATAT "Shempi" LP

RATATAT ìLOUD PIPESî 12"

THE MOUNTAIN GOATS "Tallahassee" LP w/ mp3 download

THE MOUNTAIN GOATS "The Sunset Tree" LP

THOM YORKE "Harrowdown Hill" LP

Thom Yorke "The Eraser" LP Radiohead kid a, ok computer

VAMPIRE WEEKEND "Oxford Comma" 7"

I am a little pissed at Matador, they sent us only 2 Jay Reatard LPs when we ordered 20. The thing I don't understand about that label is that they are so concerned about manufacturing scarcity when it comes to all of this Jay Reatard vinyl and all it does is deny fans of jay's music from getting his records. It is obvious that there is a demand for Jay's album and I understand making the singles limited to create hype, but now you limit the album and force fans to pay ridiculous sums to purchase the record. Lame!

that's pretty shitty.

I am not liking matador for Fucked UP releases either. But It thought the Jay Reatard singles records would be a continuous pressing.

I think there will be more pressed, but you would think that after the confusion over the singles, they would press more than enough of the collection of singles. Not too stoked on Matador right now.