recess records?

I have a few 7" on recess records. Both comps, the second comp had propagandhi with a 5inch. Just wondering if these or anything the record label put out are worth anything at all. Thinking about thinning out my collection. Lost my job and could use the money, would rather hang onto them if they aren't worth much.

By the way, the second comp came out in a gatefold with 2x7" and 1x5". It also came out in a box set. I have both versions, one version has colored 7"s

But eh, just wondering if anyone has any info on the releases or the record label at all...

As far as recess goes, not much, couple FYP records and something else. As far as total collection, handful of colored fat wreck LP's, bunch of nofx colored 7", some no idea colored stuff. Bunch of random stuff really. Still not sure if I wanna part with anything or not. Vinyl is really hot right now, so some of the prices are amazing. When I was buying strung out on color a few years ago, i thought getting $30 or $40 would be insane. Seeing a few go for over $100 each on ebay a week ago was really insane...

As far as recess goes, not much, couple FYP records and something else. As far as total collection, handful of colored fat wreck LP's, bunch of nofx colored 7", some no idea colored stuff. Bunch of random stuff really. Still not sure if I wanna part with anything or not. Vinyl is really hot right now, so some of the prices are amazing. When I was buying strung out on color a few years ago, i thought getting $30 or $40 would be insane. Seeing a few go for over $100 each on ebay a week ago was really insane...

You got Good Riddance - Ballads... LP on blue vinyl?

Most, if not all, of the FYP stuff is still in print.

What No Idea stuff do you have? Long shot, but do you have Radon- 28 on any color?