Halloween Costume Help!!!

ok so my originaly idea was to be mega man...but as thats a pricey idea, and i just technically got laid off, i need something else, preferably cheap and diy. i also cannot stand face makeup....so a zombie is out of the question.

Current Idea: a republican.

help me figure something better out!

im growing a shitty beard so i can shave it off and have a full on mustache. i figure i will start with a comb over, orange-brown aviators, and a really awesome mustache. i could be a used car salesman, a cop (most likely from the sabatoge video), an anchorman, or gunther from gunther and the sunshine girls. im just going to round up my attire at good will. its going to be good.

im growing a shitty beard so i can shave it off and have a full on mustache. i figure i will start with a comb over, orange-brown aviators, and a really awesome mustache. i could be a used car salesman, a cop (most likely from the sabatoge video), an anchorman, or gunther from gunther and the sunshine girls. im just going to round up my attire at good will. its going to be good.

motorbike this is brilliant! i think we have a winner! im going to be a used car salesman and try and sleep with as many girls at our party as possible...and i will only use cheesy pick up lines like: nice shoes wanna fuck? or is it hot in here or just you.

WIN.

i'm going to stop tidying up my beard and going to be a lumberjack. unless i think of something better, but i'm pretty sure this one is going to take it.