imadethismistake + the two funerals FEST PRESSES

Guest kylewilliam

Guest kylewilliam

hey everyone! how stoked are you for the fest? real stoked? super stoked??>!?!?!?! cause i am too. we did a couple special fest presses of two of our records, and i am excited to give VC a sneak peak at what they will be.

imadethismistake - It's Okay 12"

/50 new screenprinted limited cover with different labels, on grey marble vinyl

[image]

The Two Funerals - Tell Yr Story 7"

/50, limited cover test/tour/fest press.

http://www.myspace.com/thetwofunerals - sleater-kinney/the devotchkas esque punk from virginia. amazing.

[image]

both of these are hand numbered. The Two Funerals 7" will be available at The Kickstand on Saturday when they play, and at the Cottage Records fest table at the flea market. The imadethismistake 12" will be at the flea market and at any house show we end up playing.

thanks everyone!

P.S.: TO ANYONE WHO PRE-ORDERED 2 VERSIONS OF THE IMADETHISMISTAKE LP. let me know / don't worry, a copy of this new cover is being saved / mailed to you.

Guest kylewilliam
I'm totally robbing you on Thursday night...Get stoked!

yeah....cause youre going to find so many valuables at my house. youll just end up spooning ben the entire time waiting for it to be friday.

Guest kylewilliam
kylewilliam, is there any way to get this from you without being at the fest?

dude, as you know, i love being able to save copies for people who can't be at certain places... but considering these are being made strictly for the fest, i can't sell any prior to it. im sorry. if there are any leftovers, which i am humbled to say that it doesnt look like there will be, ill throw them up on VC as i have done before. otherwise, the only way to get these records are if you preordered 2 copies or if you are at the fest

I'm totally robbing you on Thursday night...Get stoked!

yeah....cause youre going to find so many valuables at my house. youll just end up spooning ben the entire time waiting for it to be friday.

I could steal my own money back...that'd be odd. Or those Baroness records. Or maybe I can just convince you to give me a sexy back rub.

kylewilliam, is there any way to get this from you without being at the fest?

dude, as you know, i love being able to save copies for people who can't be at certain places... but considering these are being made strictly for the fest, i can't sell any prior to it. im sorry. if there are any leftovers, which i am humbled to say that it doesnt look like there will be, ill throw them up on VC as i have done before. otherwise, the only way to get these records are if you preordered 2 copies or if you are at the fest

no worries dude. let the lucky fest people have em! i just had a quasi-collection of your band going so i was wondering haha.

but if anyone wants to get one for me...that'd be sweet.

Guest kylewilliam

quasi-collection? by the looks of it, other than the it's okay test press and this fest version, you have every variation of the only two releases i have on vinyl, including the 7" that is just on 500 black =p

Guest kylewilliam

I could steal my own money back...that'd be odd. Or those Baroness records. Or maybe I can just convince you to give me a sexy back rub.

you could steal those baroness records from my cold dead fingers, maybe, but thats the only way they leave my sight. they are seperate from the other couple of records i have in florida.

when i move to rhode island in april i am going to go to toronto and bring my actual collection with me. i dont know where ill have room for it

Guest kylewilliam
So, I'm a little confused. I order the 2 versions of the imadethismistake LP way back in May or whenever from The Cottage Records. I haven't received anything yet. Any idea on what I am getting or when it will be shipped?

pm'd

Guest kylewilliam
the cover for "its okay" is awesome!

i love the cover, it is by nate rainey, who is just great. there will be a few more cover versions sooner or later, theres a few artists i asked to do drafts of album covers, they all turned out amazing, so we may just do all of them in short runs to conserve cost. i know there is one that will for sure get done, probably for next summer's entire usa tour.

Guest kylewilliam

we don't have an official show at the fest, and cant seem to find an electric house show, so i think the only thing we are doing is playing acoustic in dante's hotel room saturday or sunday night. ill keep it updated when i know more.