FREE VINYL - 4 Way Northwest Split /5

That store has some pretty cool stuff. Look at this one:

24. Golden Boots - EV/Coyote Deathbed Surprize

LOTS OF OPTIONS ON THIS ONE!

Throw Mutations-era Beck, The Monkees, and Gram Parsons into a blender and you would get something roughly equivalent to Tucson, AZ's The Golden Boots. This is a double EP 12" that is comprised of Coyote Deathbed Surprize tour-only EP, and the EV ep, which was originally intended to be released on the Trust Series. When I received those tracks, I couldn't, in good conscience, allow there to be only 25 copies. I feel that way with a lot of the lathe cuts I release, but this one was just TOO GOOD! So here it is.

On top of all that this record has a couple of very peculiar qualities:

SIDE A - PLAYS FROM THE INSIDE OUT!

SIDE B - HAS DOUBLE GROOVES that run parallel, meaning that if you put the needle down on the lead-in groove, you will play either the odd or even grooves, and each set of grooves has a different set of songs.

Songs: Side A: Ancient Buried City, West Nile Isle (Dictaphone Buffett Version), Ghost Machine, Days are Night, Slangin Family Ties Dub. Side B: Evil One, Everything, Evil Eye, Everytime.

Are there turntables that can play albums backwards?