Wanted: WEEZER "blue" or "island.." single

kouka

I'm looking for thrifty copies of the blue LP, "say it ain't so" 7" (if there is one), and "island in the sun" 7"

My daughter, who is 8 1/2, asked me about "say it it ain't so" by The Weezers a week or so ago, and we have been playing my copy of the blue album. I am always nervous to let her spin it, but she loves to do it so much that I can't say no. The other day she even asked me for a record player of her own!

I'm a proud papa who wants to nurture this far cry from her usual Jonas Brothers obsession, so if anyone has banged up copies of any of these, please let me know!

If you don't hear from anyone here...

The Island 7" pops up on ebay pretty regularly, and yes, it is a UK import. Should be able to get it for > $10. The Say it Ain't So 10" (also a UK import /10000) and copies of the blue album (even the represses) are going to set you back at least $30 each. The blue album's always floating around, but SIAS is tough to find. If I had an extra of any of those, I'd definitely hook you up.