Onion's Decider does a piece on the Falcon/VC Coop

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

The Vinyl Cooperative's Dave Hofer was so kind as to do a short interview with me that was just posted on the Onion's Decider Chicago site. The feature discusses the Falcon's upcoming performance at the 3rd Red Scare Red October show and ties in a discussion about the Vinyl Cooperative and its first release, the Falcon's "Got Dont' Make No Trash".

Please take a quick second to read it and please give virtual Hi-Fives to Dave for being crafty enough to get press on the cooperative in such a big publication.

Alkaline Trio, Larry Arms side project takes center stage [ONION's Decider Chicago]

Vinyl Collective's Virgil Dickerson talks about new limited-edition EP from The Falcon

http://chicago.decider.com/articles/alkaline-trio-larry-arms-side-project-takes-center,480/

on a side note, there are under 100 copies left of the Falcon 10" before it is out of print!

from brendan's blog:

"I have another band, called the Falcon that’s playing up at Subterranean on North ave in Chicago this Saturday and Sunday. It’s gonna be a gas. The Sunday performance, especially will be a hoot, as it will feature some real surprises."

http://badsandwichchronicles.blogspot.com/2008/10/just-jackalackin.html